Please sign in to post.

Alhambra Tickets

I just went online to reserve or purchase tickets to the Alhambra on October 25 -- over three weeks from now. But they are showing nothing available for the entire month of October. Is that possible? If I can't get tickets in advance online, is there any other way to get tickets?

Posted by
26840 posts

Regular tickets for the Alhambra often sell out months in advance and are never available this close to the ticket date. These are the options I'm aware of, in roughly increasing order of cost. One or more of them might be available for your date:

• Dobla de Oro ticket from the Alhambra website
  • Granada Card with Alhambra entry from Granada Card website; be sure Nasrid Palace entry is available to cardholders on your date before purchasing.
  • Alhambra ticket from your hotel (extra cost is often modest)
  • Tour of the Alhambra; be sure it includes the Nasrid Palaces
Posted by
4527 posts

I am sorry that in your research you didn't read how soon they sell out after they go public 3 months in advance. It is looking pretty dire, and doesn't seem to be any options available on the official website for purchase your dates, nor does the Granada card have availability. I would call your hotel asap to see if they can obtain some for you. Alternatively, Viator has some tour times still available that date.

Posted by
5 posts

Thanks for the suggestions! We were able to get a ticket through our hotel.

Posted by
26840 posts

Excellent. I wouldn't have known about that option if it hadn't been suggested previously by one or two people on this forum.