Please sign in to post.

Accommodations in Granada

Hi y'all, I am staying three nights in Granada in September. I am looking for a room for 2-3 people in the Albaicin that has a view of the Alhambra. Anyone have suggestions in the neighborhood of $150 or less?
Much Obliged

Posted by
5581 posts

My recollection is that a regular contributor has a hotel in Albaicin that he likes.

If you can't find anything in Albaicin or in your price range, Hotel Anacapri is near Albaicin and we loved it. It was very nice and affordable. By mentioning Rick Steves, I got breakfast included.

Posted by
865 posts

I have always found RS hotel recommendations to be right on, but not always available at price i like.

I also use Booking.com to find out what else is available (stick to 8.5 plus overall rating, 9 plus if you can; the ratings system is skewed to favor location over other factors - it is not just 1 +1 + 1, etc). Pick one hotel and the map function for it will give you the prices all of the other hotels shown on the map. Good to know what the competition is. You can book the hotels directly through their websites, or through Booking.