Please sign in to post.

Andalusia

Hi,

My daughter and I will be in Seville for 4 days to see Andalusia. Lot of people have recommended but did not say what not to miss or mustsee places.

I plan to drive to Cardoba and Granada as well. Could you please recommend places to see in Andalusia?

Thank you in advance.

S

Posted by
5384 posts

This question, combined with your other question on Rome, leads me to believe that you have not purchased any guidebooks nor done any online research. You should first buy some books, do a bit of googling and then come back with a list of things that appeal to you and input will be provided.

Posted by
1527 posts

Totally agree you need to self start with research.
Why are you considering driving.
Four days to see Andalusia is a misconception of what should be done. At best you could do two days in seville and then two days in granada.

Posted by
4535 posts

Are you renting a car specifically for Andalucía, or will you already have one? If the former, reconsider. None of those cities are car friendly and all can easily be reached via train or bus (Granada is better by bus from Sevilla).

Posted by
12172 posts

In four days (hopefully five nights):

Two nights (one full day) in Granada. Focus on the Alhambra for most of the day (get reservations in advance). In the evening, walk up the Albaycin to see the view of the Alhambra at sunset and take in a Sambra performance in one of the cave homes.

Drive to Ronda for a look around and a night. If you don't have the night, visit Ronda briefly, then drive to Seville. In Seville, focus on the Cathedral, Alcazar and surrounding quarter. You can also walk to the river to see the Golden Tower and Casa de Toro (bullring). In the evening, you can see a Flamenco performance and/or a bullfight if there is one when you're there.

Spend one night in Cordoba. Focus on the Mesquita and surrounding quarter here.

There is so much more to see. In four days, however, this will included the major sights about as efficiently as possible.