Please sign in to post.

Sevilla

In Sevilla ... within a 20 minute walk of the Cathedral ...

Favorite inexpensive places to eat? Please, recommendations for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Favorite ice cream shops?

Thank you.

Posted by
513 posts

Pepita,
There is a very good, and relatively inexpensive, Italian restaurant in Plaza Alfalfa. I am sorry, but the name escapes me right now, but it is easy to spot. It is on the right side as you face the plaza. It is an easy 10 to 15 minute walk from the Cathedral.

Posted by
179 posts

Thank you. I will look for it.

Anyone else ... any more recommendations?

Posted by
179 posts

In the Santa Cruz plaza a little spot opened up called Naranjas de Sevilla (I think) where they make lovely lemonade, fresh squeezed oj, and good espresso. It was a good break in a charming setting. The lady who owns it is kind and sells some souvenirs as well.

Posted by
12172 posts

There's a row of reasonably cheap cafes across the street from the university (on the side toward the Cathedral). It's only a few blocks from the Cathedral and Alcazar. I think you can find something you will enjoy along there.

Posted by
33 posts

We kept going back to Bodega Paco Gongora when we were last in Seville, the food was delicious and the atmosphere was always great!. Very friendly staff. and its walking distance from the cathedral.