Please sign in to post.

Apartments in Barcelona

Will be spending a week in Barcelona in September and want to rent a one bedroom in a convenient and relatively quiet neighborhood (who doesn't?). Would welcome responses from folks who have had success with this. From my limited knowledge am thinking of El Born.
Thanks!

Posted by
380 posts

Seems no one has answered your question yet, so I'll jump in. I haven't been to the El Born. Can't comment on that.
You could go to TripAdvisor and search there for one bedroom rentals. The reviews will tell you whether the neighborhood is quiet.
We stayed at BCN Suites, which is an apartment-hotel in the Eximple area. You get daily housekeeping along with the convenience of a fully furnished apartment with kitchen, dishwasher, washer & dryer. Nice neighborhood with small supermarket, bakery and restaurants. Near two Metro lines.

Posted by
1527 posts

We use airbnb. Recommend you ask if the room faces the street or the courtyard as this makes a huge difference in noise level. Also find out what floor, higher can be better for reducing noise. And check on if place has AC. We always contact the owners and ask specific questions.

Posted by
339 posts

We used Cross-Pollinate.com and stayed at an apartment in the Eixample for 4 nights. I think they have a number of choices.