Please sign in to post.

Hotels in Barcelona

My husband and I are flying to Barcelona for our vacation.
Any hotel suggestions?
Thank you!

Posted by
6265 posts

We loved the Catalonia Portal de l'Angel (email portaldelangel@hoteles-catalonia.es)

We were there with Rick's Barcelona - Madrid tour. It was about €120 or so three years ago, a little pricier than we like, but it's a very nice hotel, located near the Ramblas and the Cathedral Square. And the breakfast buffet is amazing. Be sure to ask for the Rick Steves discount.

Posted by
17 posts

In May 2015 my husband and I spent 3 nights at Citadines Ramblas. It's a great location, right on the Ramblas and at the edge of the Gothic Quarter. The room had a very clean and modern design, and a handy kithenette. We paid about $165 per night, which I thought was a great deal considering location, quality, and amenities.

Posted by
1103 posts

We stayed at the Barcelona NH Centro hotel on the RS Barcelona-Madrid tour. It was very nice, and in a convenient location.

Posted by
287 posts

Like @Bob, I stayed at the NH Barcelona Centro. I was on the RS Spain My Way tour in October. It was very clean, comfortable, great location, and a really good breakfast buffet.

Posted by
10 posts

We looked at Rick's pick Hostal Operaramblas, but when I clicked on location, it was in quite a different place from the hotel's main location. Does anyone know why that is? The other location is not convenient, and is not mentioned in the guide book.

Posted by
9 posts

We just spent 5 days at Hotel Lloret in Barcelona. It was right on Las Ramblas so the location was great. The metro was right there and so was good shopping and all the sites etc. They had a real nice breakfast included. The price was higher than we liked at the time we were there because of a convention in town. My wife didn't like some of the furniture in the lobby as it was worn and a little dirty. The room itself was nice and comfortable and clean. Personally I would stay there again if I was in Barcelona.