Please sign in to post.

Hotels in Barcelona

Hello! I would like to get recommendations on hotels in Barcelona. I will be traveling alone in late October and I'm just interested in basic accommodations. Nothing fancy. I would like to find something close to major attractions.

Posted by
1200 posts

Hi - This is the review section of hotels. You may get more responses if you post on the Spain forum instead of the review of hotels after people have stayed at the hotel, they post on this section. You may also find what you are looking for as far as hotels in Barcelona if you browse the Spain section. Just a suggestion to get you the answers you are looking for.

Posted by
11294 posts

Look into the BCN Fashion House: http://www.bcnfashionhouse.com/

It's in a very good location, and the rooms with shared bath are especially budget-friendly. My sister had a great stay there last November. The only potential issue is that the desk is only reliably staffed in the morning; if she had questions, she had to be sure to ask them at breakfast time.

Posted by
3 posts

Try Catalunya Portal D'Angel. We were just there this past July and loved it! Right in the center of everything.

Posted by
7277 posts

We loved the Hotel Denit, whose breakfast got each day off to a great start.

Posted by
5503 posts

I would second BCN Fashion House. Friendly place. VERY clean. Nice breakfast served at communal table. I got breakfast included tho I can't remember how/why. Definitely book with them directly and mention RS.

Posted by
786 posts

Another vote for Hotel Denit. Well-located, great breakfast (free if you book through hotel website). Wifi in the room worked great. Front desk staff were very helpful.