Please sign in to post.

Hotel AnaCapri- Granada

This hotel is very comfortable and the location can not be beat. They brought breakfast to the room so we could enjoy it on the terrace. They also have 24 hr reception so if you arrive late it's not a problem. Alhambra is a 15 minute hike.
Heather

Posted by
945 posts

Thanks Heather for sharing. I stayed at Hotel AnaCapri in October 2017 for three nights. Central location, very comfortable, and excellent service. My only issue was that the wi-fi was woefully slow. They may have improved it since our stay, but it took me an hour to download an online app on the Alhambra.

Posted by
5508 posts

We also stayed in Anacapri and found it restfull, clean and very well located. By booking directly with them, our breakfast was included in the rate. Breakfast was great-extensive with many options.

Posted by
12 posts

Thanks for the replies. Sandy thanks for sharing about the wi-fi. I didn't notice that because I unplug completely while on vacation. I used a tour guide for the alhambra, it was much easier than trying to get tickets. This hotel has a guest computer in the lobby.