I received an email today with what I assume is at least partially-new guidance from Scotrail (edited by me for brevity):
- It’s still important to use our trains for essential journeys only.
- We are asking you to please wear a face covering when travelling by train
- We’re adding a small number of extra peak time services to our timetable.
- We’re also supporting physical distancing with floor markings and signage in our largest stations. Some facilities (like waiting rooms) will remain closed
- You can expect to see an increase in the time it takes to buy a ticket at a station and board a train, and there might be occasions when boarding your usual train might not be possible.