Please sign in to post.
Posted by
610 posts

Thanks - For some reason, LoganAir didn't send me the sale email, which I've always gotten.

I did a dummy booking of my existing reservations for May and with the 15% discount, the sale cost is £676 versus my existing reservation of £603, which I made last August (on the day the tickets became bookable). Loganair's pricing model is maddening! I'm fortunate to have a fairly predictable life so I can commit to long range plans.

I used Loganair for six flights in 2022 and I tracked the pricing weekly all winter and they had a February 15% sale two weeks after bumping their fares 20%. I skipped the thrill of checking fares for this year. That trip, I had to change one leg (of the six) from Glasgow to Edinburgh (because BA cancelled my long-haul finale) and since I bought the "Fly" seats (not cancelable, change fee) the replacement leg went up £75 AND they added the newly introduced fuel charge to all six legs (which didn't exist when I made the original booking). Like I said, maddening!

All that said, I appreciate that LoganAir exists and they're probably just trying to stay afloat.