It has always been my dream to go to Scotland and finally we have something booked with my wife and son (10 yrs old). I was hoping someone could give me some advice on below. We will be staying in Edinbugh at the Mariott Glasshouse - 2 Greenside Ln, Edinburgh EH1 3AA, UK.
- Should we rent a car? We would like to see other cities and the highlands. We are from the US. I can drive a stick.
- Is it affordable to hire a car driver to take us to other cities?
- We would like to hire a tour guide for 1 day so do you have any recommendations? We are interested in history.
- Can you recommend some places we should definitely visit?
- Can you recommend some restaurants?
- What will the temp be like and what type of clothing should we bring?