Please sign in to post.

Adapter for cellphone use in Scotland (Samsung S21)

Hi there, we will be traveling to Scotland soon, and are having a hard time figuring out which type of adapter to purchase. It appears that the adapter plug called type G is the correct one, but could somebody please confirm this for us or direct us to the right one? Thank you so much!

Posted by
65 posts

We just buy a USB cube in whatever country we are in. You can even get them at the airport as you arrive.

Posted by
107 posts

We buy our plug adapters from RS travel store. Best price for good quality.

On Princes St in Edinburgh there is a good Apple store that we use. Also the TK Maxx just off Princes St has a good selection of travel gear and accessories.

In fact this latter store is so good we only pack enough gear to get started then shop for everything else there. Prices cheaper than where we live in USA.

Posted by
12230 posts

Just about every supermarket, pharmacy, souvenir shop in Scotland sells adapters. And.....your hotel probably has some.