Please sign in to post.

Visiting Peterhof in June 2019

We are taking the Tallinn/Helsinki/St Petersburg tour in early June and want to visit Peterhof June 8 while there-it is not part of the Rick Steves tour itinerary. Because of the tour itinerary we can only go in the afternoon and early evening. Does anyone know of a tour company that does PM trips to Peterhof. We would be fine just taking the hydrofoil out there and going by ourselves but it doesn't look like you can buy an internet ticket for the Palace in the summer. What is the best way to do this?

Posted by
176 posts

I used Viator to visit Peterhof last June, they arranged a bus and coordinated our visit, making it (slightly) easier. They will herd you through quickly inside but you can and should linger outside a while. If I were to do over again I would look into the hydrofoil and trying to reserve a time myself; the water voyage would be more interesting than the city voyage.

Posted by
4 posts

saile12
Do you know if you can arrange a specific time with them? We will be part of a Rick Steves tour that morning and don't know when we will be free. Thanks