Please sign in to post.

Travel from Lisbon, Portugal to Seville, Spain on 9/26/2023

We finalized our plans and are trying to get to Seville from Lisbon on Tues, 9/26/2023. TAP's first flight is operated by Bulgaria Air - reviews are awful - and their late night flight by Portugalia. Has anyone taken this 10:25 pm TAP flight out of Lisbon into Seville lately?
Ryan Air unfortunately doesn't fly on that date or within 24 hrs of it. Iberia's flight has a 3.5 hr layover in Madrid. Car service/MyDayTrip is 470 euros. FlixBus reviews are very mixed and lately pretty awful for that type of trip.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Posted by
6875 posts

Many short flight reviews are awful in Europe. I would lick the time that suits me best, and I would definitely fly direct. My choice would be Ryanair on that route: have you looked at them?

Posted by
2 posts

Thank you, and yes, since Ryan Air would be my choice. Unfortunately, as I mentioned on my post, RA doesn't fly on that Tues. or within 24 hrs of it. They don't fly until late Wed. pm, which eats up a full day, or Mon. early, which we cannot do. I don't know if they would add more flights closer to the time but I'll keep looking.

Posted by
6875 posts

Oh you're right! I had looked at the wrong date.
For me, a 7.25 AM flight is just awful. I'd rather fly late in the evening and sleep in the next morning.