Please sign in to post.

Portugal trip

I am 20F and have been wanting to go to Portugal this summer. I found a flight for $450 round trip and want to book it but I'm worried 2 weeks is too much time for what I have planned so far. This is my first solo trip and first time out of North America. I have about $2000 USD saved (not including the flight) and am currently planning to go to Lisbon, Porto, Faro, and Coimbra.

I am looking for suggestions to add, either in Portugal or possibly Spain as well. I really want to visit Cordoba and Granada but have heard that the weather isn't great (early July). I would love advice on whether my current plan is enough for 2 weeks, or any suggestions of places to add to my list. Thank you!

Posted by
247 posts

Hi. looks like we did not do a good job of answering your older post. if not, be more specific with your question. ask the Spain question in the Spain forum..

you can always read the many other posts in the forum for ideas - there is recent thread where Andrea from CA discusses their trip and many ideas have been proposed by experienced folks. also Search box - search the travel forum for specific questions.