Please sign in to post.

Portugal April 24, 2019

Anyone here also going on the Portugal TTBD trip on April 24th? This is our 6th RS tour and are very excited. Any helpful hints or recommendations from any previous travelers of this tour? Looks like our guide is Rafael.

Posted by
3961 posts

We took this amazing tour 2.5 years ago. We were fortunate to have Rafael as our assistant guide. He was preparing to lead the following tour. That said, we knew he was destined to be an extraordinary RS guide. His knowledge and passion for his beloved Portugal was evident throughout the tour. We loved Portugal. Enjoy!

***Edit: We totally agree that all our RS Guides were outstanding!

Posted by
4 posts

Thanks so much for the info! We have been so fortunate with all our RS guides...they are always outstanding!!!

Posted by
834 posts

I had Rafael as a guide in 2017. In additional to what has been said about him by above posters, he gives great food/restaurant recommendations! If you are arriving in Lisbon early and have time, consider going to Sintra.

Posted by
1 posts

g8tors5, we look forward to joining you on the tour! (I'm guessing you are the FL couple on the tour list, but there are gator fans elsewhere!). Mary, thanks for advice on Rafael and restaurant recommendations. We're looking forward to the trip!

Posted by
4 posts

YES!!!!!! How smart of you to figure that out!!!! Please email me so we can get acquainted! G8tors5@aol!!!!!