Please sign in to post.

Lisbon Hotel?

I am traveling with a friend to Lisbon in the end of March and would like a hotel recommendation. We would like a location that is in an interesting neighborhood and is close to cafes, attractions, etc. I am reading the suggestions in the RS Portugal book but I am interested in other travelers input. We are two active single women in our 60's. Thanks for your suggestions!

Posted by
1499 posts

We like Hotel Florescente. It's on a pedestrian street, walking distance to many sights and even down to the river, close to all transportation. We have stayed there a few times though none since 2012, but you can check them out at booking.com to get other opinions.

Posted by
32173 posts

I was in Lisbon in September and stayed at the Lisboa Tejo Hotel. It's in a great location, the room was comfortable, the staff were awesome and they serve a great breakfast. I'd highly recommend it.

Posted by
3150 posts

You might look into Brown's Downtown Hotel. It's in a nice neighborhood very convenient to the waterfront, Rick's three suggested walking tours of the city as well as local metro and tram stops. My room was beautifully done - very contemporary - and was large and comfortable with a kitchenette area. When I return to Lisbon, I'll definitely reserve there again.