Please sign in to post.

Hotels in Lisbon

We are in Lisbon for four nights. Would like a nice hotel under $175/night in October.? Can any make any of their favorite recommendations? Would prefer to be in the less hilly areas. Thanks so much.

Posted by
3961 posts

We enjoyed Hotel Lisboa Plaza on our RS Tour. Comfortable walking to restaurants. The breakfast buffet was delicious and plentiful. One of our favorite restaurants "A Christina" is convienently located behind the hotel.

Posted by
1666 posts

For flat areas, search for hotels in Baixa. It is very flat with good transport to other areas. There are elevators and escalators (in Baixa Chiado metro station) that are very helpful navigating the hills. Your hotel should be able to direct you to them.

Posted by
3160 posts

I really enjoyed my stay at Brown's Downtown Hotel Rua dos Sapateiros, nº73 Lisboa. In Baixa and convenient to transportation and restaurants.

Posted by
320 posts

I also recommend Hotel Lisboa Plaza. Beautiful boutique hotel in nice area and fabulous breakfast. Also enjoyed their complimentary Port in the afternoons.

Posted by
54 posts

Hotel Memmo in the Alfama neighborhood is outstanding!! Great breakfast buffet, unbelievable staff, and an awesome rooftop bar with incredible views from the pool and spacious patio. The rooms are modern and clean!! Ours had sa small deck with a great view. Just stayed there last week and would love to go back . 15 euro taxi ride from the airport and the famous #28 trolley has a stop just outside the hotel. There are a ton of restaurants a short walk away and Fado is abundant in the immediate area. Sao George Castle is a 10 minute walk.