Please sign in to post.

Cooking class in Lisbon

Will be in LIsbon in mid-April and have enjoyed taking cooking classes on other international trips. Other food-related suggestions also welcome! Thx

Posted by
1681 posts

I usually use the Trip Advisor reviews for things like cooking classes and have been satisfied. I took a class with Cooking Lisbon but that was eight years ago. Many more classes are available so read the descriptions and reviews to make your decision. I like the offer of a visit to a market along with the class. The markets in Lisbon are quite nice.

Posted by
3874 posts

We just booked 2 cooking classes with CookingLisbon. The first is The Secrets of Portugese Bread and the second is Pastel de Nata Experience. They also have 2 dinner classes, one with a market tour. We are not going till September but I like to plan, book, then cross off my list.

Posted by
28 posts

I wish I could help, but I too am going soon (first week in May) and have booked the class with CookingLisbon. We're doing the dinner class with market tour. We've also booked a tapas tour with Treasures of Lisboa. I hope you find something you like!