Please sign in to post.

azores

Love your show Rick!

Please send me your Azores PDF thanks. We are going for two weeks and already booked first 4 days in Sao Miguel, not sure about our next move. We like to travel laid back, no rush style.

PS. Just took a great fall trip to Gros Morne NP in Newfoundland.

Posted by
1025 posts

This may be the wrong forum for your request. Mostly, the people who haunt these forums are not Rick Steves, but rather travelers who have adopted his Back Door travel methods.

Posted by
461 posts

Johnantonelli1,

I’m the guy who wrote the Azores PDF. I just sent you a private message with the link to it.

I have nothing to do with the Rick Steves company. I do like is travel advice and really appreciate his work. I hope one day he is able to visit the Azores. I would be honored to show him the islands.

Carl

Posted by
1 posts

Carl, Please send me your Azores guide. Traveling there in September. Spending a week on Terceira with family then two days on Sao Miguel. Obrigado!

Posted by
461 posts

pgiacomini,

I sent you a private message with the information. I will also be visiting 5 of the Azores islands in September.

De nada,
Carl

Posted by
1 posts

Hi Carl --

Please send me your Azores PDF. It sounds like a wonderful planning aid. Thanks --

Posted by
461 posts

Eehardt,

I just sent you the information in a private message.

Carl

Posted by
1 posts

Hi Carl

Could you also please send me your Azores pdf? We will be there next month (Triangle Islands and Sao Miguel).

Thank you,
Jasmin

Posted by
461 posts

Jasmin,

The information you asked for is in your email. My guide includes the Triangle islands (Faial, Pico, Sao Jorge) and Sao Miguel. Have a wonderful trip!

Carl

Posted by
461 posts

Capecod1961,

I sent you a private message. You are all set.

Carl

Posted by
1 posts

Greetings,
Heading to azores, São Miguel, for 10 days, and would love to see Carl’s in depth guide.
My daughter is getting married there. Beyond excited.
Thank you Carl.
JZ

Posted by
461 posts

Jzimmer758,

I sent the information to you a minute ago. Congratulations to all of your family!

Carl

Posted by
1 posts

Carl, may I please have a copy of your pdf guide? I will be in Azores in a few weeks, thanks!

Posted by
461 posts

Sach,

I sent the info to you in a private message.

Carl

Posted by
847 posts

I'm also considering a trip there and would appreciate the PDF. Thanks

Posted by
461 posts

Isabel,

Check your email for the information.

I hope you do decide to plan a visit. It will be worth it!

Carl

Posted by
1 posts

I would love to receive a copy of your PDF. Considering a trip to the Azores and Portugal sometime in the next few months.

Thanks so much!

Posted by
461 posts

peloquinsusan

I sent you an email just now with the information.

I am leaving for the Azores tonight!

Carl

Posted by
461 posts

Cnorum,

Check your email for the information.

Carl

Carl, I'd appreciate a copy of your .pdf. We're headed to Terciera in early November and are looking for tips and information.
Thank you very much!

Posted by
461 posts

Cookiebreath1024,

I sent you the information.

Carl

Posted by
1 posts

Hi Carl,
I'm planning a trip to the Azores for next spring. I'd love to have your PDF as a resource for planning! If you can send it my way, that would be great!
Thanks so much!

Posted by
461 posts

ajvv75,

I sent you the private message with information.

Carl

Posted by
461 posts

Hi Becky,

I sent you a private message, along with an explanation of the future regarding my Azores guide.

Carl

Posted by
1912 posts

Carl,

Me too, please?

We are not going now but just some research for the future.

Thank you!!

Posted by
461 posts

Susan,

I replied to your private message.

Carl

Posted by
1 posts

Jumping on to request your pdf please. hoping to travel with teens and father in law for his 80th bday. Thanks

Posted by
461 posts

pandkinnh

I responded to your private message.

Carl

Posted by
1 posts

Hi Carl,
I'd greatly appreciate the link to your guide. My husband and I will be in the Azores this summer.

Thanks!
Laura

Posted by
461 posts

Lauralee2,

I sent you a private message with Azores information. Now is a great time to get all of your reservations done.

Carl