Please sign in to post.

Norway in September

Wanting to book an RS tour in September, but all sold out. I'm not much of a planner, so I'm hoping to get some great tips from the folks here where to even begin. Want to hit Oslo and Bergen and spend some time in Lafoten Islands. We looked into Hurtigruten, But there are three of us, and one of us isn't sure. We are also considering Havila Voyages. Anyone have insight? Would you recommend one or the other? Any other thoughts on a 10 to 14 day trip? Thanks very much!

Posted by
8396 posts

Right now Princess has amazing prices on their 14 day cruise leaving Southampton on July26. I think it is called “14 day Land of the Midnight Sun”. Current promotion has 40 % off, onboard credit of $600, and a single supplement of only 10% which really might make this work for the third person in the group.

You may want to check it out and see if this matches your needs. It goes up the coast of Norway to North Cape and includes Lofoten Islands.

PS. It was such a good deal that I am going on it! $2450 for a balcony cabin as a solo, plus they offer very generous onboard credit.

Posted by
599 posts

Carol, that cruise looks like a great deal! Maybe we'll do that another year.