What does your gut tell you? What are the refund policies and timelines to obtain a refund on your trip, and can you reschedule? Personally, I am less worried about the virus than the potential of getting quarantined in another country for an undeterminable amount of time. A family friend of mine was on the Diamond Princess cruise and he is still in Tokyo in a hospital. He says his symptoms were quite mild, but he cannot return home until he can test negative on two screenings. Then he is facing the potential of another quarantine once he reaches US soil. His wife is quarantined on the west coast.
There seems to be overall panic right now that I hope will calm down before you depart. I have a trip planned myself to take my children to Disneyland (aka the happiest petri dish on earth) in April that we are currently re-evaluating. It's a wait and see situation for us right now.
I feel for you and your situation. This is an awful time to have a trip planned! It definitely dampers the excitement.
Let us know what you decide!!