Planning on travelling in March. Does this schedule looks reasonable and will you do it in a different order?
1) 3/17/2018 arrive Copenhagen
2) 3/20/2018 flight Copenhagen to Stockholm
3) 3/23/2018 flight from Stockholm to Tromso
4) 3/27/2018 flight from Tromso to Bergen
5) 3/29/2018 one way Norway in a Nutshell Bergen to Oslo (overnight stay in Gudvangen or Flam)
6) 3/30/2018 arriving Oslo
7) 4/01/2018 flight back to US
Will this be too tight and if I'm to take a city out, which one should I? Tromso to me is a must do for the northern night.
Any inexpensive hotel recommendation?
Shall I stay overnight in Gudvangen or Flam for the NIN trip?
Any other suggestions?