We are 4 member family including kids of 5 & 8, We have total 15 days to cover Amsterdam , Paris & Switzerland. We are more interested in natural attractions and fun places for kids, than visiting cities. Dates will be between 14th to 30th Mar 2018. We are first time visitors in Europe.
The plan in our mind is to fly in Amsterdam,
3 nights stay in Netherlands
train to Paris , and stay there 5 nights
train to Switzerland ( need help to finalize the arriving station in Switzerland ), 7 days in Switzerland.
Few questions to get help here is :
1- is the above route and day wise split is suitable for the days we have ?
2- help us to decide on trains :
A) what types of trains
B) Station names (starting and ending points )
C) Any advises / suggestions in booking the tickets
3) Where to be base in Amsterdam ( one or
Multiple location ?)
4) Must to visit place in Netherlands
5) Apart from train and Hotel, any other advanced reservation to be done ?
6) A best suitable itenary within Netherlands to adopt with the days we have( 3 nights )
7) Our plan in Paris is to spend 1 days for Eiffel Tower and other city attractions, remaining 4 days in Disney land. If someone can help me with a mini plan for this will be great help.
Thanks to all who is trying to help us to make
Our journey joyful.