Please sign in to post.

Hotel Recommendation for Delft in late August 2023

We will be in the Netherlands in late August for 3 nights and have decided to stay in Delft. We are looking for hotel recommendations. Thank you in advance for your help.

Posted by
354 posts

We stay at Casa Julia in Delft. Great location, staff and very clean. Nice breakfast in the morning.

Posted by
1137 posts

I second the recommendation for the Hotel Grand Canal, although I have nothing to compare it to.

Posted by
5581 posts

I've got the Hotel Bridges House booked for September. It's on a canal and modestly priced. I found it in the RS guide and its closer to the train station than many.

Posted by
5 posts

I stayed in the Hotel Arsenaal in April. It was terrific. Try and get a room overlooking a canal. The ceilings of the rooms are 20 feet high.

Posted by
162 posts

Hotel Koophandel. Quiet area, big comfy room. Friendly owner and staff. Big tasty buffet for breakfast. Loved it. I want to go back!

Posted by
3 posts

We stayed at Hotel Arsenaal and it was amazing. The rooms were lovely and clean. Everything we had hoped for. Appreciate everyone's suggestions. We had a great time in Delft. We were happy with our choice.

Posted by
2669 posts

Great!!! Thanks for reporting back. Glad to hear you liked Hotel Arsenaal as I have 4 nights booked there next month.

Posted by
158 posts

Has anyone stayed at Hotel Johannes Vermeer here? I have a reservation there for next April - should i look elsewhere?