Draft plan, please suggest if my daily trip sounds reasonable and easy to explore. I am open to make change, go to one place before or after, or add other options.
Sunday- Sept 9: departing from YVR-AMS
Monday- Sept 10: Arrive AMS before noon. Plan to stay at Hotel NH AMS Centre.
1) Lunch (plz suggest)
2) Museumplein –Vondelpark
3) Van Gogh Museum ( option)
4) Museum Quarter (option)
5) Jordaan walking around this area
Plan on trying Michilin restaurant for dinner, there are A LOT, perhaps you can recommend few closely or short train ride to where we stay.
Tuesday- Sept 11
1) De Kat Windmill – Zaanse Schan“ Wooden shoe Workshop ’de Zaanse Schans (what bus/train can we take from Hotel NH AMS Centre to there, is this place worth visiting )
3) Flower Market/Bloemenmarkt ( option, might not go)
4) Anne Frank House
Wed- Sept 12
Shopping at De Kalvertoren, De Bijenkorf.
What about one shopping street – PC Hooftstraat , compares to De Bijenkorf ?
Albert Cuyp Market (sells souvenir ? how many hour usually recommend to spend )
Canal cruise for dinner for 2, is it worth $$ and view ? I rode gondola in Venice, how different from the experience ? We are going to Canals area in Utrecht, shall we save it for next day instead of going on canal cruise ?
Thursday Sept 13
Train to Utrecht, staying 1N. What else worth seeing or just wandering around the city for another night ?
1) Miffy Museum
2) Canals area
3) Vredenburg market
4) Anything worth exploring, or walking around the city.
Friday Sept 14
Train from Utrecht –Burggs ( regarding the train system, I post separate forum for question)