Has anyone taken this tour of the neighborhood around Anne Frank house?
Here's the itinerary:
- Start from Zuiderkerkhof 72 at 17.00h
- The War monument at the Dam in the city centre
- St. Anthonie Breestraat, Jodenbreestraat Huis De Pinto, famous shopping streets in 1900 with a lot of Jewish shops.
- Visit of the houses of rich Jewish families (you will bike across the ´Zuiderkerk´)
- Rembrandthuis (Jodenbreestraat)
- Jewish market (Waterlooplein)
- German and Portuguese synagogue´s and the ´Dokwerker´ (first rebellion of Dutch labours against the Nazi´s in 1941) at the Jonas Daniël Meijer plein.
- Westertoren (church close to Anne Frank House, where Anne wrote many pages about)
And then it ends at Anne Frank House at 6:30pm, but it doesn't include entry.
Is this walking itinerary easy enough to do on my own? Or is there any benefit to signing up with this walking tour?