Please sign in to post.

Amsterdam Hotel

I made a reservation at The Barangay B&B on their website. My reservation was confirmed. I had a question and sent them an e mail with no response. I have sent sent three subsequent e mails all with no reply back. I have verified their e mail from the website. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to reach these people? I am about ready to cancel the reservation.

Posted by
10344 posts

If you don't want to call them (virtually all tourist service industry workers in Amsterdam speak English really well, if that's a concern), and if you've already checked your spam folder, it might be time to cancel that reservation (if there's no penalty) and move on to another property that's more responsive.

Posted by
2026 posts

I can’t say what’s happening, but we stayed there two years ago and it was very nice...no surprises or problems. We had a lengthy email correspondence and they were prompt responding (maybe it helps to screw up your reservations like I did?!?). Hope it works out for you. NIce place, good location, quiet, wonderful breakfasts. Good luck.