Please sign in to post.

Wine tour from Florence

Hi, my husband and I are visiting Florence in August and would like to go on a wine tour. I have been looking at Tuscan Wine Tours by Grape Tours, the Chianti Food and Wine tour on Walkabout Florence and just found Tours by Roberto on the Rick Steve’s website. Can’t anyone share there experiences and/or recommendations? Thank you!

Posted by
11333 posts

We went with Tours by Roberto a few years ago and loved it! He has several types of tours, some with more of a wine focus and some with more of a history and sightseeing focus. We liked the latter which included one winerie, a hill town, an Etruscan site, and lots of scenery.

Posted by
257 posts

I will also vote for Roberto. Took an all day tour called Wine Immersion. Visited two wonderful small Brunello wineries as well as having lunch at the second. Great day!

Posted by
3247 posts

I can't believe it's been four years since our wine tour with Todd of Tuscan Trails. A small group, two fascinating wineries, plus an included lunch with even more delicious wine. This small group tour was truly amazing. The current TripAdvisor reviews are consistent with our experience.

http://www.tuscantrails.com