Please sign in to post.

Where To Stay

I am travelling to Italy in April and going to Naples around April 7. It sounds like Rick recommends staying in Sorrento if you are visiting the Naples area. Where would you recommend staying in Sorrento? thanks Reg

Posted by
36 posts

Hi Reg

you can find many hotels in Sorrento and surroundings. what are your plans, so we can help you further.

I reccomend you stay in Sorrento, several hotels I can give you details or even a BB.

From Sorrento you can reach Naples in approx. one hour. you can go easily to Pompeii and Herculaneum ruins. also you can visit Capri and enjoy the amalfi Coast with Ravello, Amalfi and Positano.

Please send me a message with the amount of time you wil lstay and how many of you traveling.

Thanks,
Cinthya

Posted by
7737 posts

You will absolutely love Sorrento. You'll need to decide whether you want to stay in Sorrento proper or up higher on the hill at one of the hotels that looks out over the bay. (I would choose staying in Sorrento proper because it's magical to stroll around there in the late evening.)

Posted by
196 posts

Sorrento! Naples has many beautiful things to see but it a very busy/packed/noisy destination.