Please sign in to post.

where to go for 4 days

I visit Genoa each year for business and then spend 4 - 6 days somewhere on vacation. I've been to Geneva, Laussane, Zurich, Paris, Avignon, Nice, Florence, Sienna, Venice, Rome & Lake Como. I'm starting to think about next year's visit and would welcome some suggestions as to where else I should go. Don't want to travel too long to get there as my time is reasonably limited. Any suggestions?

Posted by
4555 posts

try whichbudget.com, which lists discount airlines and their destinations out of cities around the world. Check out what's leaving from Genoa, and let your imagination go. To expand your horizons, maybe include Milan as well, since it's a busier airport, and not that far from Genoa.

Posted by
147 posts

I agree with Norm. If you don't want to do that, you can go to the Cinque Terre and relax or the Amalfi coast is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Posted by
175 posts

Lucky Helen! If it was me, I would head to beautiful Murren. Beside hiking the area, I would be a regular at the Stagerstubli with a large beer and a plate of rosti.

Posted by
705 posts

Thanks guys good suggestions. Thanks for the web site Norm. Now I'm torn, at least I have some time to make a decision.