Please sign in to post.

VRBO Rentals #108288 address is Via Banchi Vecchi #134, Rome , Italy

Has anyone stayed at recently at vrbo rental 108288. Address is Via Banchi Vecchi #134, Navona area, Rome Italy.

Posted by
381 posts

We just got back from our trip. We didn't stay at the one you listed but we stayed at a VRBO. The place we stayed at was great. It was in a residential area near the Coliseum, which we loved because it was quiet but you could walk to the coliseum and forum. the main subway line was very close too. Walter and Natlie are the owners and they have a site at www.dolceroma.it/apartments/

They were very helpful. Arranged transportation from airport and suppied us with maps and resturant recommendations that were great. Two bedroom, two bath, with kitchen. highly recommend. I will go on vrbo and write a review in the next few days.

Tom

Posted by
274 posts

Tom,
I also checked out the website you suggested. It looks like they oversee a number of apartments. Could you specify which one you stayed in? Thanks!

Posted by
381 posts

Sorry they took the apartment off the site that I mentioned. It is still listed on VRBO #140826.

The apartment was near the colliseum, forum and subway. Very nice location near the attractions but also in a residential area so quiet. Some very nice resturants nearby (not expensive). The owners (Walter and Natalie are great) They are heplful with transportaion to airport, sightseeing and resturant recommendations. Highly recommended. Two bedroom, 2 bath, kitchen.