Please sign in to post.

Village Italy 2020 tour

We are scheduled for the Village Italy tour, May 9th through May 29th. It is no longer listed on the tour dates. We are unable to get through the customer service lines, sure they are being inundated. Anyone have info on this.

Posted by
759 posts

I’m sorry - no direct info but I’ve been in touch with RS on other matters. Right now they are beyond swamped! Totally buried. Is there a specific reason you need this information?

Laura who works in the office often posts on the forum. Maybe quicker, and easier for them, if you send her a PM. Laura recently posted on a thread in Transportation: Poor cancellation policy for rail Europe. So you can find her there to pm.

Posted by
15809 posts

OK, so if you've only been trying to reach customer service since this morning, give them some time to get back to you. Pretty sure they're up to their necks right now in the cancellations/reschedules of Italy tours up to April 12th.

Posted by
930 posts

To confirm, there was a phone outage with our provider in the Seattle area for several hours earlier today. This seems to have been fixed within the hour. As previously noted, we are quite swamped (lots of overtime to try and catch up) and we're doing what we can. Please do try calling again. Also, know that if we make a significant change to your tour, such as a cancellation, you will be notified directly. We are otherwise relying on our Coronavirus FAQ for Tour Members to keep everyone as informed as possible as we react to the evolving situation. We're updating this nearly every day. I hope this helps!

Posted by
6292 posts

vsmaxwell22, it looks like there are some open dates for the VI tour. Could you rebook?