Please sign in to post.

Venice Pub Crawl

We will be in Venice in September and heard that a "pub crawl" would be fun, but, I don't have any information on those. Has anyone been to a pub crawl in Venice and do you have any contact information? Also, we will be going to St. Marks square./tower and maybe church, any suggestions for a tour guide? We only have a couple days in Venice and will also be looking into the Grand Canal boat tour. Thank you!

Posted by
2455 posts

A second vote here for Alessando's pub crawl, known as a cichetti tour in Venice. Great time, with lots of good food and plenty of diverse wines. You might also include the short vaporetto ride from near St. Mark's Square over to San Giorgio Maggiore. You can go to the top of the belltower there, for a great view back over Venice and the St. Mark's area.

Posted by
2252 posts

And yet another for Alessandro's tour. My husband and I went several years ago and daughter and son-in-law last summer. Cannot praise Alessandro and his tour highly enough. Good drinks, good food, good company and all round good time!

Posted by
330 posts

We had a really wonderful time with Alessandro last September...in pouring rain. I think he may do a walking tour as well...something we would do in a heartbeat when we return. Do make reservations with him early, as his groups are rather small (yay!) and can fill up. Enjoy!!

Posted by
10331 posts

My friend and I did Alesandro's Pub crawl in May and we had a blast. I emailed him to reserve. Since you will be in Venice such a short time you won't have flexibility as to when you do the tour. Book well in advance.