Please sign in to post.

Venice Museum Pass

Hey, So a couple weeks ago I bought a Venice museum pass of our trip in June. I downloaded the tickets and saved them but didn't really look at them. I just did and noticed they are in Italian. I can't get my computer to translate them because it is a PDF. I understand that even though I bought the passes online, I sill pick them up in person in Venice, correct? I was wondering if there was someone who knew Italian that I could get to translate my ticket and tell me any relevant information on it that I need to know.

Thanks!

Posted by
1070 posts

Open the pdf. Use your mouse to select sections of the text. Copy/Paste into the Text box on Google Translate.
At least that's what I have done when receiving tickets etc in pdf.

Posted by
42 posts

Interesting question. We bought our Venice Museum passes and since there is a QR code on the front of each I assumed we'd just be showing that each time we used it and wouldn't be getting anything else. They are in Italian and I did as suggested above and translated some of the text and it wasn't anything unusual, just standard text found on any similar ticket. Guess I'll find out in a couple of days.