Please sign in to post.

Venice apartment

We will be travelling in December and staying in Venice for three nights. We are a group of 7 adults and young adults. I have found an apartment called Ca'Salute on VRBO.com that looks good but I am apprehensive because I can find no reviews. Has anyone stayed there? Would you stay there if you could not find reviews?

Posted by
13 posts

We booked our apartment through Views on Venice, it was recommended on Trip Advisor and so far the experience of booking and receiving information has been great, headed there in October, I would be happy to let you know how the apartment was, however they have many different ones listed on their site. www.viewsonvenice.com

Posted by
23 posts

Marisa, I have not stayed at your particular apartment, but we did rent another apartment through VRBO for our stay in Venice this last September and I had the same question, why aren't there any review? But... the apartment sounded and looked good, and communication with the owner was always prompt and informative so we took a chance, and.... the apartment was exactly what we had expected with no problems. Not saying it couldn't have turned out different, but just wanted to let you know that no reviews doesn't always mean something bad. Good Luck.

Posted by
13 posts

Thanks a lot for yor replies. I checked viewsonvenice. They don't have any appartments for 7. I guess I should expect that problem. Brad, I cannot find any info on Hotel d'Art. Can you share more details? Thanks again.

Posted by
12172 posts

We rented an apartment from Hotel d'Art. It worked well for us and was a decent price.