Please sign in to post.

Venezia Unica City Pass

Hello, I purchased the ACTV 2-day Transport + Airport Transfer bus (one way) for our upcoming trip to Venice. I have a question about the airport transfer bus tickets. Are the tickets for the airport transfer bus the same as those for other transportation modes (such as trains, water taxis, and buses), or do I need to obtain a separate ticket for the airport transport bus?

Also, the date of validity for my ticket is May 26th. But I will arrive in Venice at 10:30 pm on May 25th. Will I be able to use the airport transport on May 25th?

Thank you for your help!!

Posted by
2 posts

The information is here: https://www.veneziaunica.it/en/e-commerce/services
As i understand it (and i have only been to Venice once and used only the ACTV vaporetto services, not airport transport), but it appears to say that the transport to/from the airport is distinct from the other transport services:
"ACTV 2 day Transport
ACTV Public Transport Services (waterbuses/buses/Tram/People Mover)
€ 35,00
Validity: 2 days (48 hours) from validation on ACTV waterbuses/buses/Tram/People Mover. NOT INCLUDED: ACTV Services from / to Marco Polo Airport."
It sounds like you purchased the "Book in advance and save" combo package that includes one way transport (either to or from) the airport, so you should get vouchers for the vaporetto pass and for the airport transport.
As for when you can collect the ticket, i don't know. We got "book in advance and save" vaporetto passes last year, but our validity date was the same as the day we arrived.