Please sign in to post.

Veloce` Guide Bag for Ipad

I am trying to decide if I should get this bag to use as my 'purse'. I will bring an iPad. The description says it is permitted in 'many museums' which to my mind, means some museums will make you check it. If I use this as a purse, I would be hesitant to check it since it would have my daily allotment of money, iPad, etc. Has anyone used this bag and found it is too big to be taken in all the museums?

I have been going back and forth trying to decide what to use. I bought the Civita Day Bag and sent it back. I bought a messenger bag online which I now think I won't use, and am trying to decide on the Veloce` bag. I am so confused. Has anyone used this bag recently and found it to be fine doubling as a purse?

Thanks.

Posted by
16893 posts

The bag that I have carried for travel for years is the same style, but slightly bigger than the VGBI in its expanded format. My bag can make it into most museums, but a few are pickier. Whether I am requested to or prefer to check it, then I stuff my wallet in a pocket. However, I usually consider my iPad2 itself to be too heavy to carry all day and don't bring it to museums. You will find others carrying their iPads around the museum to use as cameras, etc.