Please sign in to post.

Uffizi Tickets

I am trying to book tickets for Uffizi in June. Looks like they are running a special discount for early bird, between 8-9am. I cant for the life of me figure out the ticketing though! This is the most confusing thing ever! Its telling me 29 euro, then there's something about 6 euro. I dont see anything when i add the tickets in for early bird. I even went all the way to check out and no discount. HELP!!

Posted by
15835 posts

You want to choose the "Galleria degli Uffizi Mattina" ticket option (Uffizi Gallery Morning)

You have a choice of two time slots, 08:15 - 08:30 or 08:30 - 08:45, and adult tickets are 23 € (19 € plus 4 € reservation fee) instead of 29 €; a 6 euro savings.

You can go directly to the "Galleria degli Uffizi Mattina" ticket option on the b-ticket website, or if you were on the regular "Galleria degli Uffizi" option of that site, there is small text reading "From 1.3.2023 to 31.10.2023 (high season) 8:15-8:30 / 8:30-8:45 time slots are available here." in the upper left of the page; click the blue "available here" and it'll take you to the tickets you want.