Please sign in to post.

Tuscany

I am planning a trip to Tuscany for 8 people total in May 2013. I'm looking for a villa to rent for a week. Can anyone make any recommendations for villas in the Tuscany area?
Thanks, Jane

Posted by
74 posts

Check out rentvillas.com. They have villas in all sizes and in all locations. They were very helpful for us.

Posted by
345 posts

We stayed at Rondini Blu near Montespertoli last September. Stefano Guidi and his nephew, Niccola, own two houses and rent different areas. We were with another couple and each couple had their own apartment. One bedroom, a bath, a living room/kitchen/dining area. I know Stefano also has a larger apartment with two bedrooms. I remember that Niccola has a large house with several small apartments available. There is a swimming pool used by people at both houses. The information for Stefano is www.rondiniblu.it. The telephone is 333 2282263. We found the apartments originally on www.vrbo.com. If you go there, please tell them that Bev from Iowa recommended the apartments. Montespertoli is about an hour from Florence. It is a more rural area but you get on the highway and go to Florence. Since you can't drive in the center of Florence, you can drive to one of the smaller towns near Montespertoli and take a commuter train to Florence. It was really easy to do. Niccola raises grapes and participates in a wine cooperative. He took us on a tour of the wine making operation. He also has olive trees and olive oil for sale. We really enjoyed being there. Everyone was really nice to us! Good luck!