Please sign in to post.

Trenitalia Question

When I booked long trips last year on TrenItalia website I was able to see the stops a train makes. Example I could see Venice to Florence and then Regional train from Florence to La Spezia and see all the stops at small towns the train made. When using the site today it seems I can no longer see all the stops. Does anyone know how to do that?

I was looking at the 12:10 train from Milan to Sestri Levanto IC 665. Figured like in the past i would write down the couple stops before mine so I knew when our stop should be coming up. Or do I know have to wait till I get to Milan and use the paper departure posters at the binario's to see all the stops for that train.

Posted by
75 posts

In the search results where it shows IC 665 there should be a small 'I' at the bottom of the box. Click on that and it will show the stops.

Posted by
993 posts

my husband had some app last year that showed all of the stops... can't remember what it was but you can probably google it. He would watch it while we were on the train so we knew when our stop was coming. :)

Posted by
1054 posts

Thanks I see that information in that little I. So faint I barely saw it.

Posted by
32795 posts

Perhaps you mean the "Trenitalia" app. I've used it for a couple of years now. Real time progress of trains, schedules, all the stops, and after it is set up right you can get tickets on the app.

Posted by
7737 posts

That app sounds like "Trenit". I used a lot this past spring and really enjoyed it, when I could get a data connection. And you're very smart to write down the two stops before your final stop. Note also the amount of time between the next to the last stop and yours. The stops are not all equally spaced, so it might be on you all of a sudden.