Please sign in to post.

Travel Insurance

Next question .... any advice about travel/health insurance. I am 'older' so at least would like coverage to get me back home if need be.

Posted by
83 posts

I'll be interested in replies to this, as I have a close relative with serious health issues, and there is the possibility of needing to cancel or postpone. There is such a plethora of options to wade through if one isn't going on a group trip that it seems overwhelming. Pre-existing conditions (such as my relative's) could be problematic. So, may there be helpful responses to Norma that I can learn from!

Posted by
1449 posts

Norma and Kathy, you could try paging back a few pages in each of the forum sections. This question comes up at least once every few days.

Posted by
1633 posts

We are purchasing travel insurance, which will also cover CDW for our rental car, through USAA. I do realize not everyone is qualified to purchase it, but I thought I would mention it. I, myself, never realized they provide it until I called them. I have also been referred to Travel Guard.

Posted by
11 posts

I did finally find a previous discussion on insurance page 8 but the constant postings push things back very quickly. I will check all this info and thanks.