Please sign in to post.

Travel agent

Is there a travel agency that can be recommended to just help plan trip (travel, hotels, ) for individual not going on a group tour

Posted by
6049 posts

Very easy to do it yourself with the help of some good guide books, the internet and yes this forum

Posted by
483 posts

I agree with Christine H. I’m traveling alone for my upcoming trip. I’ve never even made my own plane reservations, but I’m doing it in my own with help from this forum and some double checking on other sites. First, I found reasonably priced flights for roughly the amount of days I was thinking I’d like to go. Then I booked my hotels in both Rome and Florence. Once that was done, I could catch my breath and start thinking about the day trips and tours I wanted to schedule (I already had an idea of where I wanted to go for day trips) and reserved a few tours and tickets.

I’ll admit, I’m still worried I’ve missed something important or messed up some reservations, but as someone here said, as long as you have a phone, credit card and your passport, you can really fix anything.

I’ve found the people here are really kind and helpful, and no one has seemed annoyed by my very basic questions.