Please sign in to post.

Tickets to The Last Supper

We are two grannies going to Italy for the first time. Can anyone help us get tickets for The Last Supper in the afternoon of September 25 or any time on the 26th? We have tried unsuccessfully for several weeks. Thanks.

Posted by
501 posts

According to Rick S's it is better to phone than do it online. Have you considered asking your hotel to do it for you??

Posted by
8 posts

Thanks Jim and Michael. We are staying in a convent, or we would ask for help. Yes, we have tried the official website for The Last Supper and for places in Rome and always seem to go through a broker and not right to the site. We probably just don't know what we are doing! -Laurel

Posted by
653 posts

Laurel, if you haven't asked your convent for help, you should. The sisters are usually very knowledgeable. I booked tickets for the Last Supper (as well as several other museums in Rome and Florence) through Select Italy. I know I paid more than the face value of the ticket (they will email you a confirmed reservation which you need to show at the museum), but it was worth it. Their site is selectitaly.com

Posted by
529 posts

Someone recently posted about tickets for The Last Supper. Last activity, was 8/29/11. You might want to check. I used the links that several posters suggested, I imputed your dates and there were no tickets available. I,too, suggest you ask the sisters for their help.

Posted by
293 posts

I called the site at 6am and was given a confirmation # and they emailed my reservation. I got through right away. Very simple. I also did this for the Colisium and the Bourgesie ( excuse spelling)Gallery for this upcoming trip
Pat

Posted by
8 posts

Thank you everyone! We just got tickets for The Last Supper and are so excited to see Italy. --Laurel

Posted by
33502 posts

ok - inquiring minds, etc. How were you successful?