Please sign in to post.

tickets to the last supper

what is the best way to secure tickets to the last supper. What website should be used?

Posted by
33 posts

Mary, Sorry, you're too late, it's over. Besides, it was by invitation only!

Posted by
33 posts

Mary, Although I knew what you meant, the phrasing of your question grabbed my attention. I couldn't resist posting my previous reply. If you enter "Last Supper tickets" in the search box in the upper right corner of this page, you will get a number of links to posts about your question on this site. According to one of those, the official site is: www.cenacolovinciano.net

Posted by
2092 posts

Oh no, Robert! and I just finished ironing the linen table cloth and polishing the silverware! Mary, on page 299 of Rick's Italy 2011 book, he notes that you'll have a greater selection of days and time slots if you phone: 011.39.02.9280.0360, dial 2 for an English speaking operator. Pay with cc upon booking.
I made our reservations for 2009 2 months in advance and for the day we needed, there was only one time slot left...the last one of the day!

Posted by
148 posts

I agree with Darcy, calling is best. I made our reservations for May the morning they went on sale in February. I went online at 4amEST and nothing was available for the date we'd be in Milan! However, I called and was able to get a reservations. The only available time left was for the guided English tour, but I'd rather pay the extra 3-4 euros per person than have to buy them from a 3rd party. Go to the website that Robert posted and see when tickets go on sale for the month you're going. From my experience, I recommend calling early that day, especially if you're going May-September :)