Please sign in to post.

Tickets for Borghese gallery

I am trying to get tickets to Villa Borghese sometime in October. The website does not have tickets for October available yet. The calendar only goes through September 14 and many of the dates listed say “tickets unavailable”.
Is this because outside tours like viator etc. have booked up all the tickets? If so it means I probably have to book a tour through any of the tours available through trip adviser. I really don’t want to do that; I’ve been to the gallery before and don’t really need to pay for a guide.
I can’t imagine going to Rome and missing out on the Borghese gallery.
Does anyone know what’s going on and can you give me some advice?
Thanks,
CE

Posted by
3551 posts

Keep trying, I had the same issue a few years back. It is always a challenge with the Borghese.

Posted by
16409 posts

The calendar only goes through September 14 ...many of the dates
listed say “tickets unavailable”.

What website are you using? I'm looking at the official ticketing site for the museum and the calendar shows through Sept 29th. Clicking random dates on that calendar, it's showing many tickets available. I'm even seeing some available for late tomorrow afternoon.

https://www.tosc.it/tickets.htm?affiliate=T2C&sort_by=event_datum&sort_direction=asc&fun=erdetail&doc=erdetaila&erid=912678

October isn't up yet but as advised, just keep checking the site as they've lagged a bit getting reservation calendars up for subsequent months for awhile.

Posted by
1635 posts

Looking for October tickets also. Still show 9/29 as last date with tickets. Checking daily....

Posted by
113 posts

I bought mine yesterday, for October 25 from 5-7:00, all times were available, good luck!

Posted by
1635 posts

I purchased mine too. After a call to Chase, then talked to Verify Visa, to get the charge to go through. Had same issue day before with Colosseum tickets.