Please sign in to post.

The Last Supper

Wondering if anyone know how to go about getting tickets to see the Last Supper painting in Milan without paying a fortune. All of the online ticketing sources seem to cost about $80 for a ticket but I have been told that you can get tickets for much less if you get your tickets directly from their ticketing office. I just can't seem to find anything online that allows you to do that??? Any input?

Posted by
11613 posts

If there is no ticket possible for the time you have available, there are some brokers who will charge about $22 for the ticket. It's only the Last Supper ticket, not a tour of Milano. I've used Select Italy when I needed tickets on short notice.

Posted by
211 posts

I used the viva ticket site to obtain my tickets. However, on-line indicated that there were no tickets available for the date that I needed. I had to call the ticket office in order to purchase them. You will probably have to call a few times before you are able to talk to a person. It is not unusual to get cut off. Just keep trying. Good Luck!

Posted by
1583 posts

Second to what Diane posted. It took me 3 or 4 calls to finally get through and had no problem getting tickets for a day their website said none available.