Please sign in to post.

The Last Supper

Does anyone know how to make reservations to see The Last Supper in Milan? How far in advance can you make reservations (we are going in April).

Posted by
48 posts

I made reservations for The Last Supper at http:shop.teleart.org I made ours in July for our Sept. trip. There is a calendar on the website with available dates and times. It was easy to navigate. But be sure of your dates and times because the tickets are non-refundable.

Posted by
689 posts

My brother and sister in law saw it last year by luck. They tried to get reservations about 3 months out for anytime during a 3 day window and couldn't. Then once there their friend who lives in Milan was able to snag two tickets.

I'd reserve as early as they let you.

Posted by
22 posts

Susan I made reservations via telephone. The number is below. I called early one morning remembering the time differrence. I paid with my credit card and they sent me via email my confirmation, etc. This might be easier.

from the U.S., dial 011-39-02-8942-1146, number is often busy, keep trying; booking office open Mon–Fri 9:00–18:00, Sat 9:00–14:00, closed Sun). If you get through, the process takes about two minutes, and you'll be given an entry time and a number.

Hope this helps.
Pat

Posted by
45 posts

I signed up for a City tour at the tourist information office near the Duomo. this included the ticket into the Last Supper. But, if you can reserve in advance through a reputable web site, that is best. It is truely an experience. Have Fun!!