Please sign in to post.

Thank you

I just wanted to say Thanks to everyone who adds suggestions to this site. I was trying to get information on another site before and it was as if I was annoying people! I asked a question about Cinque Terre and the responses I received from most was "do a search and look up past responses, we have covered this before". Well being that I was new to it, how was I to know... but here everyone is helpful and happy to do it. So thank you everyone. I have picked up so many good tips just looking over the topics from train schedules, to hotels to shoes! It is a pleasant site to come and read.

Posted by
769 posts

shoes and of course the #2 discussion: roller vs non-roller bags!

Posted by
69 posts

Exactly! but of course the number one topic is a never ending quest... with new styles coming out every day!!!

Posted by
219 posts

Don't forget the topic: when to pick up local currency, before or after getting there.

Posted by
100 posts

So....when IS a good time to pick up some local currency? Is it worth it to round up some euros before landing?

Posted by
14806 posts

And don't forget the war of words over "Traveler's Checks."

I also think some don't read entire posts. They just look for keywords that will allow them to jump in with their opinion: rolling bags, ATM, traveler's checks, etc.

Posted by
2030 posts

AND -- may I suggest the most "boring" topic the group has discussed (which will not go away)-- "let's talk socks'!
(sorry guys)