Please sign in to post.

Surprise trip to Tuscany July 2025 - Been to San Gimi but cant decide where to go!

Im looking at booking a surprise trip to Tuscany for my partners 30th birthday next July. We went to San Gimi last year and stayed in a family owned villa just outside the walls. The weather was pretty rainy so we didnt get chance to go to any vineyards or do much outdoors as it was torrential rain.

We both enjoyed eating out at some michelin starred restaurants, drinking plenty of wine and taking some day trips in the car. So wed like somewhere that has plenty of restaurant options. We dont mind busy touristy areas during the day but would prefer a quieter feel on an evening. Wed like to stay somewhere like a villa or house, with a pool and bbq facilities. Within walking distance to shops/restaurants. So open to suggestions or advice on places other people have had good experiences at. Preferably somewhere a little special.

Sorry I know I probably sound very picky hahaha.

Ive been looking at Volterra or Montepulciano! Im also planning a nights stay in the middle of our trip in Florence but thats for planning later :D

Any advice on accomodation or areas to look at, or even help me decide between the two places... Please! Terribly indecisive.

Thanks
Gavin

There are no replies to this topic.